What information is or may be collected from you
We may collect personally identifiable information like name including first and last name, email address, mobile number, and opinions of features on our website from you when you set up an account with Desiauthentic.in
How this information is used?
We use your mobile number to send you Password reminder and Registration confirmation and special feature updates.
We use your personal information to help us provide personalized features, tailor our sites to your interest, to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes, direct our efforts for product improvement, contact you as a survey respondent, notify you if other concerns or inputs required.
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service, recognize your access privileges to our Web sites, make sure that you don't see the offer several times, help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Web sites, track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites.
Sharing and disclosure of personal information
- We do not share or rent your email addresses or Mobile number with third parties. Desiauthentic will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues.
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defense, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Please note that only anonymous and personally non-identifiable information will be shared with our partners/advertisers/vendors most of the time.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address, Mobile Number submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Your Desiauthentic Account is password protected. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address and Mobile Number, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not sell your personal information to any other person.
- The Site is committed to protecting the privacy of the Users' personal information. The purpose of this policy is to inform the User of the personal information that he/she provides to the Site when using the Site.
- The security and the Policies are reviewed periodically and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by the Users.
Note: We request to review the policy periodically to be aware of the updates and changes to the policy. Please do not share your ATM and Web PIN to anyone; also do not write such information anywhere on your card or on any document. We will never ask for the same.